15 Visa-Free Countries For Nigerian Tourists
4 months ago Dammylink 0
Traveling for Nigerians increasingly requires adequate planning. With Nigerian passports ranking 83rd in freedom to travel across the world, acquiring a visa is always difficult and strenuous.
However, there are visa-free countries accessible to all Nigerian passport holders.
With just a valid passport, you can gain entry into these countries without having to stress yourself over a visa.
Some may, however, be required to apply for a visa at their point of entry.
- REWANDA – this nation is located in East Africa and is widely known for her 1994 genocide crisis
- DJIBOUTI – this country is located in East Africa
- MOROCCO – this nation is situated in the northern part of Africa
- CAPE VERDE – This nation is located in the western coast of Africa. It is an island nation
- KENYA – this nation is Located in the Eastern part of Africa. It has a lot of wildlife in mature
- UGANDA – this nation is situated in the Eastern part of Africa.
- SUDAN – Sudan is located in the central part of Africa and virtually the largest country in Africa in land mass
- BURKINA FASO – the country is located in the western part of the Africa continent and is a large Gold reserve nation.
- BENIN REPUBLIC – this country is very and virtually the closest nation to Nigeria. It is situated in the western part of Africa.
- CHAD – this is another country a Nigerian can travel to on tourist without visa. It is situated in the western Africa and just few kilometers to Nigeria capital city, Abuja
- BURUNDI – Burundi is one of the country Nigerian can visit without visa. It is situated in East Africa and is rich in Craft work.
- CAMEROON – Camoroon is another nation one can travel to from Nigeria without visa. It is few kilometers to Nigeria cities. It has a huge wildlife in nature
- COMOROS – Comoros is situated in East Africa. Nigerian can move to this nation on payment of $50 at arrival.
- CAMBODIA – this is the only nation outside Africa where Nigerian can travel to with visa. It is situated in Southeast Asia.
- COTE D’IVORIE – this nation is situated in west Africa.