Nigerian Woman’s Change Of Name That Got People Talking[PHOTOS/REACTIONS]
5 months ago Fashanu 0
A Nigerian change of name advert has sparked reactions on social media, due to its unusual content and the names of the persons listed in the advert. The advert, which was published in a national daily at a yet-to-be-confirmed date, had incited different reactions from social media users.
In the trending advert, a woman claiming to be the first child of the former governor of Lagos State, Michael Otedola, announced that she was changing her name from Miss Florence Mosunmola Otedola to a longer one consisting of titles like “Assistant Pastor, Princess, Miss,’ 11 names and one compound surname.
The advert stated, “I, Miss Florence Mosunmola Otedola, the first child and daughter of late and former Governor of Lagos State, Chief Michael Agbolade Otedola, now wish to be known as Assistant Pastor, Princess (Miss) Jedidah, Mosunmola, Florence, Abimbola, Oluyemisi, Adenike, Mojisola, Imoletan, Jesupotefunmi, Omoaladeogo, Lioness, Michael-Agbolade-Otedola.
“All former documents remain valid.
The following to take note, please:
1) The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Worldwide;
2) Daddy (Pastor) Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the General Overseer of RCCG Worldwide;
3) All the family members of the late and former Governor of Lagos State, Chief Michael Agbolade Otedola;
4) Miss Christiana Adedoja Abosede Onakomaiya -Mother of Ayokunle and Femi Otedola.
5) Family members of the mother of Ayokunle and Femi Otedola -the Onakomaiya family;
6) Florence Otedola (aka DJ Cuppy);
7) Nana Otedola (DJ Cuppy’s mother);
8) All my lawyers;
9) The Nigerian Police Force;
10) Chief Olusegun Obasanjo;
11) Dr Goodluck Jonathan; and
12) People of Odo-ragunsen, Odo-Agboju and Odo-Layanra.
and the general public to notice please.